[NEohioPAL]Pie Festival/Art Auction Fundraiser Saturday, Dec 3

Standing Rock Cultural Arts info at standingrock.net
Mon Nov 28 06:45:34 PST 2005

--MS_Mac_OE_3216015934_24543_MIME_Part

Greetings,

WHO:  Standing Rock Cultural Arts

WHAT:  Pie Festival and Gallery Hop
-8th annual Pie Festival/Silent Art Auction fundraiser for SRCA
-Group Jewelry Exhibit
-part of the Kent Chamber of Commerce=B9s Festival of Lights
-Gallery Hop around the newly formed Kent Arts District on North Water
Street

WHEN:  December 3rd, 2005  10am to 10pm

WHERE:  North Water Street Gallery, 257 N. Water St., Kent, OH
- along with other locations on North Water Street in downtown Kent

CONTACT:  Jeff @ 330-673-4970 for info or to order pie.

www.standingrock.net for updates

That=B9s right folks.  It=B9s Pie Time at the gallery!  Come on down for a
slice, or buy a whole pie.  We=B9ve got apple, blueberry, blackberry,
raspberry, peach, organic, vegan pies.  We=B9ve got pies of all sorts to
please your palette, pies that don=B9t even have a name yet.   And we have
some fine art by local artists as well.  Proceeds benefit the Art &
Education Programs of Standing Rock Cultural Arts.

Thank you for your support,

Standing Rock Cultural Arts
257 N. Water St.
Kent, OH 44240
330-673-4970
info at standingrock.net

--MS_Mac_OE_3216015934_24543_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Pie Festival/Art Auction Fundraiser Saturday, Dec 3</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>Greetings,<BR>
<BR>
</B><FONT FACE=3D"Helvetica"><H2>WHO:  Standing Rock Cultural Arts<BR>
<BR>
WHAT:  Pie Festival and Gallery Hop<BR>
</H2><B>-8th annual Pie Festival/Silent Art Auction fundraiser for SRCA<BR>
-Group Jewelry Exhibit <BR>
-part of the Kent Chamber of Commerce=B9s Festival of Lights<BR>
-Gallery Hop around the newly formed Kent Arts District on North Water Stre=
et<BR>
</B><H2><BR>
</H2><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><B>WHEN:  </B></FONT><B><FONT SIZE=3D"4">December 3r=
d, 2005  10am to 10pm<BR>
</FONT></B><H2><BR>
</H2><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><B>WHERE:  </B></FONT><B><FONT SIZE=3D"4">North Wate=
r Street Gallery, 257 N. Water St., Kent, OH<BR>
</FONT>- along with other locations on North Water Street in downtown Kent<=

</B><H2><BR>
</H2><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><B>CONTACT:  </B></FONT><B><FONT SIZE=3D"4">Jeff @ 3=
30-673-4970 for info or to</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"5"> order pie.<BR>
</FONT></B><H2><BR>
</H2><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><B>www.standingrock.net for updates<BR>
</B></FONT><H3><BR>
</H3><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><B>That=B9s right folks.  It=B9s Pie Time at the galle=
ry!  Come on down for a slice, or buy a whole pie.  We=B9ve got appl=
e, blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, peach, organic, vegan pies.  We=B9ve=
 got pies of all sorts to please your palette, pies that don=B9t even have a n=
ame yet.   And we have some fine art by local artists as well. &nb=
sp;Proceeds benefit the Art & Education Programs of Standing Rock Cultur=
al Arts.<BR>
</B></FONT><H3><BR>
<BR>
Thank you for your support,<BR>
<BR>
Standing Rock Cultural Arts<BR>
257 N. Water St.<BR>
Kent, OH 44240<BR>
330-673-4970<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>info at standingrock.net<BR>
</U></FONT><U><BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><BR>
<BR>
</FONT></U></H3></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3216015934_24543_MIME_Part--