[NEohioPAL]RE: Hello TCG of Ohio

Cohen Robert tcgofohio at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:19:47 PST 2005

Hello Mr. Sternfeld,

Along with my associates, most of whom are marketing consultants and former
theatre majors, we started TCG in order to focus on the audience;
development, education and participation.  Their support is the future of
any kind of theatre arts activity and we believe that the true pulse of
theatre and the most accurate and truthful barometer of any production or
theatre activity (classes, workshops or seminars) lies with the audience and
it's participates, not the critics or the working theatre professionals.  We
are not associated with TCG of NY, although we have received the blessing of
Ashley Carr, former board member.

Our first task, after starting the organization, was telephone
solicitations, calling many Cleveland theatre goers and polling their
reactions and experiences to the productions and individuals that most
effected them.  The awards are the results of our data collection.

We have plans for web-site development and would like to work in
cooperation, if possible, as a sister agency to the Cleveland Theatre
Collective.

We hope you post the message so we can be introduced to your readers and
they in turn, can learn about TCG.

Thanks very much,

Bob Cohen