[NEohioPAL]Woodwind Player Looking For Pit Orchestra.

Kevin J. Giordano kjgiordano at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 18:11:19 PST 2005

--0-125285251-1133835079=:92592

Woodwind Player Looking For Pit Orchestra.

  Kevin Giordano
  Clarinet / Saxophone
  (216) 533-7602

  Past Productions Include:

 Victor - Victoria, Gypsy, Footloose, Fiddler On The Roof, Sound Of Music, Titanic, Anything Goes, A Chorus Line, Little Shop Of Horrors, South Pacific, Don't Rock The Boat, A Music Man, Ragtime, Grease, Hot Mikado, Meet Me In St. Louis, Forty-Second Street, Sweeney Todd, Guys and Dolls, Annie.

 Yahoo! Personals
--0-125285251-1133835079=:92592

<DIV id=RTEContent align=center>Woodwind Player Looking For Pit Orchestra.<BR></DIV>  <DIV align=center>Kevin Giordano</DIV>  <DIV align=center>Clarinet / Saxophone</DIV>  <DIV align=center>(216) 533-7602</DIV>  <DIV align=center> </DIV>  <DIV align=center>Past Productions Include:<BR> <BR> Victor - Victoria, Gypsy, Footloose, Fiddler On The Roof, Sound Of Music, Titanic, Anything Goes, A Chorus Line, Little Shop Of Horrors, South Pacific, Don't Rock The Boat, A Music Man, Ragtime, Grease, Hot Mikado, Meet Me In St. Louis, Forty-Second Street, Sweeney Todd, Guys and Dolls, Annie.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <B>Yahoo! Personals</B><BR>
Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet.<BR>
Lots of someones, actually. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36108/*http://personals.yahoo.com
">Yahoo! Personals</a>
--0-125285251-1133835079=:92592--