[NEohioPAL]Need extra money? Earn $$$ for referrals by mentioning Mob Inc.

ThsThingOvOurz at aol.com ThsThingOvOurz at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 04:25:44 PST 2005

-------------------------------1133871944

In these days with gas prices and the  economy I'm sure everyone can use some
extra money, and Mob Inc. would like to  help you earn that extra cash.  If
you refer Mob Inc to any company or  public venue for a mystery event, Mob Inc.
will give you 10% of whatever the gig  is booked for just for dropping our
name.

Providing of course, that the contact pans  out and we book the gig.  That
could mean a good amount of cash in your  pocket for not even doing the legwork
of booking the show.  All you  have to do when dropping our name is mention
your name and when we get the call  and book the gig, a check will be sent to
you promptly.  Simply refer them  to our web site to contact us.  It sure the
hell beats flipping burgers for  minimum wage.
Sincerely,
W.J. Malbasa
President of M.O.B. INC.
_WWW.1Mobinc.com_ (http://www.1Mobinc.com)

-------------------------------1133871944

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2716.2200" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black" size=3D3>In these days with gas prices and t=
he=20
economy I'm sure everyone can use some extra money, and Mob Inc. would like=20=
to=20
help you earn that extra cash.  If you refer Mob Inc to any company or=20
public venue for a mystery event, Mob Inc. will give you 10% of whatever the=
 gig=20
is booked for just for dropping our name.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black" size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black" size=3D3>Providing of course, that the conta=
ct pans=20
out and we book the gig.  That could mean a good amount of cash in your=
=20
pocket for not even doing the legwork of booking the show.  All yo=
u=20
have to do when dropping our name is mention your name and when we get the c=
all=20
and book the gig, a check will be sent to you promptly.  Simply refer t=
hem=20
to our web site to contact us.  It sure the hell beats flipping burgers=
 for=20
minimum wage.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black" size=3D3>Sincerely,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black" size=3D3>W.J. Malbasa</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black" size=3D3>President of M.O.B. INC.</FONT></DI=

<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black" size=3D3><A=20
href=3D"http://www.1Mobinc.com">WWW.1Mobinc.com</A></FONT></DIV></FONT></BOD=