[NEohioPAL]A Christmas Wish to Our Theatre Community

BRAUNJC at aol.com BRAUNJC at aol.com
Tue Dec 13 19:21:58 PST 2005

--part1_251.318426d.30d0e9d6_boundary

It once again is the holiday season. For those in our wonderful  community of
thesbians, both in the musical and non musical venues, East, West, North and
South. Like many of you I too have been busy with rehearsals and performances
and find it hard to spread the word and good will toward men. This is a good
time to stop and wish to you all, those that I have worked with, and those I
will work with in the future. To those that I have admired and watched from the
audience, and those that I have yet to meet. May all your Christmas dreams be
fullfilled, may your families bring joy and happiness, and may you reach the
stars that you are aiming for.
To my dear friends I send my love and support. To loved ones I have lost
watch over and guide us all. Remember to not take things too seriously and buy
into all the bad drama in the world. Have fun and be the best you can be.
Remember to love one another and share in this great gift we possess. Time is to
short. Make others happy by giving them our gifts so that they may forget about
their own cares for a brief moment in time.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Jeffrey E. Braun

--part1_251.318426d.30d0e9d6_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">It once again is the holiday season=
. For those in our wonderful  community of thesbians, both in the music=
al and non musical venues, East, West, North and South. Like many of you I t=
oo have been busy with rehearsals and performances and find it hard to sprea=
d the word and good will toward men. This is a good time to stop and wish to=
 you all, those that I have worked with, and those I will work with in the f=
uture. To those that I have admired and watched from the audience, and those=
 that I have yet to meet. May all your Christmas dreams be fullfilled, may y=
our families bring joy and happiness, and may you reach the stars that you a=
re aiming for. <BR>
To my dear friends I send my love and support. To loved ones I have lost wat=
ch over and guide us all. Remember to not take things too seriously and buy=20=
into all the bad drama in the world. Have fun and be the best you can be. Re=
member to love one another and share in this great gift we possess. Time is=20=
to short. Make others happy by giving them our gifts so that they may forget=
 about their own cares for a brief moment in time. <BR>
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.<BR>
Jeffrey E. Braun<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_251.318426d.30d0e9d6_boundary--