[NEohioPAL]Holiday greetings to all of us here at M.O.B. INC. to all of you @ NEOHIOPAL

ThsThingOvOurz at aol.com ThsThingOvOurz at aol.com
Thu Dec 15 01:39:29 PST 2005

-------------------------------1134639569

GREETINGS TO ALL~

We here at Mob Inc would like to wish all of you a  very happy holiday season
and would like to say.......
Whether you celebrate Chanukah, Christmas, or  Kwanzaa,  it's the time of the
year that most are a little nicer to  others, and we are with friends and
family who we don't get to see as often as  we would like.  It's the time of the
year that brings us all together to  celebrate and share some kindness,
laughter, love, and  friendship.

Those crazy cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews,  Grandparents and
In-laws sitting down for the big dinner, or your neighbors  that seem to put so many
Christmas lights on their house, that you can  spot the glow three miles away
like Las Vegas at night.  Those  are the things that mean the most because
without people you love to  share these holidays with, it would be just another
day.  Remember how you  felt as a child waking up to the smell of moms turkey
in the oven as you  unwrapped your presents and noticing the smile on your
dads face when he opened  your gift of Hi Karate Cologne and you wondered if he
liked it as much as the  "Brut by Faberge" you got him the year before?

And how about the tears of joy you'd bring to your  mothers eyes when she
gazed at the birdhouse you made her out of popsicle  sticks? Isn't it amazing how
something like that made your mom so  happy?  And now we play those very same
roles of our parents, aunts, and  uncles and we cry those same tears of joy.
Maybe this year even after the  yule log has burned down to smoldering embers
we can try a little harder to be  nicer and remember that it doesn't have to
be Christmas time to share some time  with the people you love.  It's never a
bad time to just call those special  people and tell them you love them.

Here's a thought, nobody should be alone on that  special day so if you know
somebody that is going to be alone, if you have an  extra place at your table,
invite them over to break bread and send a  little holiday spirit to them.
Maybe it's Mr. Davis from down the  street who you know is going to settle down
to a TV dinner not because he  prefers to, but because he doesn't have
anybody to share the special day  with.  Share some great food and good will with
that friend, lost loved  one, old friend you had a disagreement with, it doesn't
matter if you don't have  presents to give, because the very best gift you
can give somebody is love and  friendship.
On the behalf of myself, W.J. Malbasa, Christine  Marcelli and the rest of
the Mob INC. family, we wish you all the warmest of  holiday wishes.  Buon
Natale, E Un Nuovo Anno  Felice!!!

Sincerely,
W.J. Malbasa
President of M.O.B. INC.

-------------------------------1134639569

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2716.2200" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>GREETINGS TO ALL~</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>We here at Mob Inc would like to wish all of you=
 a=20
very happy holiday season and would like to say.......</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>Whether you celebrate Chanukah, Christmas, or=20
Kwanzaa,  it's the time of the year that most are a little nicer t=
o=20
others, and we are with friends and family who we don't get to see as often=20=
as=20
we would like.  It's the time of the year that brings us all together t=
o=20
celebrate and share some kindness, laughter, love, and=20
friendship.</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>Those crazy cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces, neph=
ews,=20
Grandparents and In-laws sitting down for the big dinner, or your neigh=
bors=20
that seem to put so many Christmas lights on their house, that you can=20
spot the glow three miles away like Las Vegas at night.  Thos=
e=20
are the things that mean the most because without people you love =
to=20
share these holidays with, it would be just another day.  Remember how=20=
you=20
felt as a child waking up to the smell of moms turkey in the oven as you=20
unwrapped your presents and noticing the smile on your dads face when he ope=
ned=20
your gift of Hi Karate Cologne and you wondered if he liked it as much as th=
e=20
"Brut by Faberge" you got him the year before?</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>And how about the tears of joy you'd bring to yo=
ur=20
mothers eyes when she gazed at the birdhouse you made her out of popsic=
le=20
sticks? Isn't it amazing how something like that made your mom so=20
happy?  And now we play those very same roles of our parents, aunts, an=
d=20
uncles and we cry those same tears of joy.  Maybe this year even after=20=
the=20
yule log has burned down to smoldering embers we can try a little harder to=20=
be=20
nicer and remember that it doesn't have to be Christmas time to share some t=
ime=20
with the people you love.  It's never a bad time to just call those spe=
cial=20
people and tell them you love them.</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>Here's a thought, nobody should be alone on that=
=20
special day so if you know somebody that is going to be alone, if you have a=
n=20
extra place at your table, invite them over to break bread and send a=20
little holiday spirit to them.  Maybe it's Mr. Davis from down the=
=20
street who you know is going to settle down to a TV dinner not because he=20
prefers to, but because he doesn't have anybody to share the special day=20
with.  Share some great food and good will with that friend, lost loved=
=20
one, old friend you had a disagreement with, it doesn't matter if you don't=20=
have=20
presents to give, because the very best gift you can give somebody is love a=
nd=20
friendship.</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>On the behalf of myself, W.J. Malbasa, Christine=
=20
Marcelli and the rest of the Mob INC. family, we wish you all the warmest of=
=20
holiday wishes.  Buon Natale, E Un Nuovo Anno=20
Felice!!!</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>Sincerely,</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>W.J. Malbasa</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>President of M.O.B. INC.</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>