[NEohioPAL]Dee; Live at Noon

Martin Friedman martinfriedman98 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 10:17:23 PST 2005

--0-341090271-1134670643=:19845

Hello All,

  Is everyone aware that Dee Parry and her wonderful program Live at Noon on WCPN is no longer on the air. The loss of audition notices in the Plain Dealer is nothing, as far as I am concerned, compared to the loss of this valuable program for the arts and culture in this community.

  Dee, and producer Dave DeOreo, put together a program that both entertained and educated. And oh how it has grown and matured over the years. Think of all the wonderful interviews and information and performances that have played across the airwaves.

  I am saddened by its loss and now feel energized by what I have to do to let our community public radio station know exactly how I feel.

  I hope others will follow.

  Martin Friedman, Ph.D.
  Artistic Director, Lakeland Theatre

Yahoo! Shopping
--0-341090271-1134670643=:19845

<DIV id=RTEContent><STRONG>Hello All,</STRONG></DIV>  <DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>Is everyone aware that Dee Parry and her wonderful program Live at Noon on WCPN is no longer on the air. The loss of audition notices in the Plain Dealer is nothing, as far as I am concerned, compared to the loss of this valuable program for the arts and culture in this community. </STRONG></DIV>  <DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>Dee, and producer Dave DeOreo, put together a program that both ent</STRONG><STRONG>ertained and educated. And oh how it has grown and matured over the years. Think of all the wonderful interviews and information and performances that have played across the airwaves. </STRONG></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>I am saddened by its loss and now feel energized by what I have to do to let our community public radio station know exactly how I feel. </STRONG></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>I hope others will
 follow.</STRONG></DIV>  <DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>Martin Friedman, Ph.D.</STRONG></DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>Artistic Director, Lakeland Theatre</STRONG></DIV><p>

		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Shopping<br>
Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/footer/shopping/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTE2bzVzaHJtBF9TAzk1OTQ5NjM2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFnBHNsawNob2xpZGF5LTA1
">Yahoo! Shopping</a>
--0-341090271-1134670643=:19845--