[NEohioPAL]CLARIFICATION OF POSTING FOR MURDER MYSTERY POSITIONS

ThsThingOvOurz at aol.com ThsThingOvOurz at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 09:52:31 PST 2005

-------------------------------1135360351

To further sum up exactly what we aren't looking for......
M.O.B. INC. prides ourselves on giving our clients a top notch performance
and unfortunately some actors that we've hired in the past were terminated for
reasons of profanity being used during the performance even though it was
made  clear to them beforehand that our shows are PG rated and foul language is a
no  no.
We've also encountered excessive drinking, drug abuse, and then there's the
actors that quite frankly, put on a poor performance and as you know, you're
only as strong as your weakest link.
Some of these actors which we did terminate because of one or more of these
reasons were of course not paid because we refuse to reward bad behavior and
have become quite disgruntled over their termination.  To us at M.O.B.  INC.,
any one of the following things mentions will not be tolerated  so if you can
honestly play by our rules, we will more then welcome any interest  you may
have in working for our company.

Sincerely,
W.J.
President of M.O.B. INC.

-------------------------------1135360351

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2716.2200" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>To further sum up exactly what we aren't looking for......</DIV>
<DIV>M.O.B. INC. prides ourselves on giving our clients a top notch performa=
nce=20
and unfortunately some actors that we've hired in the past were terminated f=
or=20
reasons of profanity being used during the performance even though it was ma=
de=20
clear to them beforehand that our shows are PG rated and foul language is a=20=
no=20
no.</DIV>
<DIV>We've also encountered excessive drinking, drug abuse, and then there's=
 the=20
actors that quite frankly, put on a poor performance and as you know, you're=
=20
only as strong as your weakest link.</DIV>
<DIV>Some of these actors which we did terminate because of one or more of t=
hese=20
reasons were of course not paid because we refuse to reward bad behavior and=
=20
have become quite disgruntled over their termination.  To us at M.O.B.=20
INC., any one of the following things mentions will not be tolerat=
ed=20
so if you can honestly play by our rules, we will more then welcome any inte=
rest=20
you may have in working for our company.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>W.J.</DIV>
<DIV>President of M.O.B. INC. </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>