[NEohioPAL]my opinion on MOB Inc...

IngridW70 at aol.com IngridW70 at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 23:06:50 PST 2005

-------------------------------1135408010

I feel that I need to make a statement over the comments that have been  said
about MOB Inc. and WJ.

I have worked for WJ on several occasions either involved in a one night
production or a full weekend show.  Have never had anything but an  incredible
time at each and every show, and was paid in full everytime.

I also direct murder mystery and use alot of the same actors as MOB Inc.  and
have never heard a complaint from anyone of them... as a matter of fact we
all look forward to the next show and talk about it every time we get
together...

So if anyone has any questions please contact me and I will tell you what
fun it can be as long as you follow the rules...

Ingrid

-------------------------------1135408010

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>I feel that I need to make a statement over the comments that have been=
=20
said about MOB Inc. and WJ.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have worked for WJ on several occasions either involved in a one nigh=
t=20
production or a full weekend show.  Have never had anything but an=20
incredible time at each and every show, and was paid in full everytime.</DIV=

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I also direct murder mystery and use alot of the same actors as MOB Inc=
.=20
and have never heard a complaint from anyone of them... as a matter of fact=20=
we=20
all look forward to the next show and talk about it every time we get=20
together...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>So if anyone has any questions please contact me and I will tell you wh=
at=20
fun it can be as long as you follow the rules...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Ingrid</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>