[NEohioPAL]The University of Akron "A Raisin in The Sun"

Demeerusty at aol.com Demeerusty at aol.com
Sat Dec 24 09:48:33 PST 2005

-------------------------------1135446513

The University of Akron's premiere student organization for campus  events
are seeking and  in rehearsal for A Raisin in The Sun and are  seeking 1 young
African American male between the ages of 9-11 for the  role of Travis. We are
in our second week of rehearsal. The show opens the first  weekend in February
the 2nd and 3rd for our second annual Black History  Month Performance. There
are perks with this position and whoever  child that receives it will get a
great reward and a memorable experience  in acting.
 Please contact Timothy G. Avant 419-706-1353  ASAP

-------------------------------1135446513

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>The University of Akron's premiere student organization for campus=20
events are seeking and  in rehearsal for A Raisin in The Sun and a=
re=20
seeking 1 young African American male between the ages of 9-11 for=
 the=20
role of Travis. We are in our second week of rehearsal. The show opens the f=
irst=20
weekend in February the 2nd and 3rd for our second annual Black History=20
Month Performance. There are perks with this position and whoever=20
child that receives it will get a great reward and a memorable experien=
ce=20
in acting.</DIV>
<DIV> Please contact Timothy G. Avant 419-706-1353=20
ASAP </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>