[NEohioPAL]One Last Gift from Cabaret Dada

Cabaret Dada cabaretdada at aztemail.com
Wed Dec 28 08:07:12 PST 2005

Cabaret Dada is giving you one last gift as you continue to unwind from Christmas, or run out of candles on Hanukkah.  We know that you spent all your money on gifts, and haven't had the time or energy to go to the store and cash in on the stuff you're returning.  So we're having a special low-dough show on Thursday, December 29th.  Everybody gets in for $8.  Eight bucks.  Amazing but true.

With all the money you saved coming to see us on Thursday instead of going to see the Rockettes, you can then come down on Friday and see a whole different show.  For a grand total of twenty bucks, you'll have gotten three hours of live hilarity.  That's an average of only $6.67 an hour.  If you consider that laughter's good for your health, and how much health care is going for these days, it's possible we're the best health care deal in town.  (Somebody call U.S. News and World Report.)  So come down and laugh the New Year in with Cabaret Dada.  The life you save may just be your own.

Show times for this weekend are:

***SPECIAL LOW-DOUGH SHOW***
THURSDAY, 12/29/05
ONLY $8!