[NEohioPAL]Need a DJ?

Aaron D. Lambert aaron at aaronlambert.net
Tue Dec 27 21:38:44 PST 2005

Hello,

I'm new to the list my name is Aaron Lambert.  I'm a local musician from
Massillon, Ohio and I just recently started a company called Lambert
Productions which involves sound, lighting, and a DJ service for the
Akron / Canton area.  I offer a reasonable price for my DJ service and a
large database of music.  If you or anyone you know are interested, feel
free to contact me at band at aaronlambert.net

Thank you,
- Aaron