[NEohioPAL]Galaxy Players need two male actors

Ginny weedz at bright.net
Tue Jan 3 09:30:18 PST 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!  The Galaxy Players are looking for two male actors who
can sing, dance, act.  The show is BLAME IT ON THE MOVIES...a musical review
with theme songs from movies from 1940-1980.

Rehearsals are beginning Jan 22nd (Sunday) and will be every Sun(2-5PM) Mon
& Thurs (7-9:30).Shoe dates are March 30,31 and Apr 1,2.

This is an ALL VOLUNTEER GROUP!!!!  NO ONE IS PAID.  We perform for the love
of community theatre and we donate funds to a charity every show.

We are in Wadsworth....please send a resume ASAP

later
Ginny