[NEohioPAL]Brigadoon Charlie needed

hiseas2 at aol.com hiseas2 at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 19:04:44 PST 2006

Mighty Goliath Productions (MGP) in residence at Avon Lake's Performing
Arts Center is in need of a Charlie for their production of
"Brigadoon".  We are looking for a young tenor (age 16-26 bracket) who
can 'float on a high G'.  Performance dates are March 24, 25, 26, 31,
and April 1.  Rehearsals are Fridays only until tech week before
opening night when we rehearse every day but the Thursday before we
open.  If you would like to audition for this part, please contact the
drama director, Doug Warnke, at  nicelyw2 at netzero.net or the chorus
director, Bernadette Hisey at HiSeas2 at aol.com ASAP.  Rehearsals are
already underway and the chorus for this show already numbers 75
(children to join in 2 weeks).  Come and be a part of this Mighty
Goliath Production.

For more information, visit our new website at www.mightygoliath.com