[NEohioPAL]Small Happy Dog to a Good Home

j De Ciano clevegoodfella at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 20:04:32 PST 2006

--0-472809297-1136693072=:55444

HI everyone I have a small mixed breed  dog that I would like to find a good home for, She really is a great dog she is all black around a year and half, she is great with people,children and other dogs, I was suppose to be just taking care of her for a little while ( its been over 5 months ) the owner now says he cannot take her, I really do want to put her in a shelter. she is super sweet semi house trained and really a great fun dog, he name is Happy and she really is that, If you are interested please email me or all me thanks
  Joe
  216 534 4973

Yahoo! Photos
--0-472809297-1136693072=:55444

<DIV id=RTEContent>HI everyone I have a small mixed breed  dog that I would like to find a good home for, She really is a great dog she is all black around a year and half, she is great with people,children and other dogs, I was suppose to be just taking care of her for a little while ( its been over 5 months ) the owner now says he cannot take her, I really do want to put her in a shelter. she is super sweet semi house trained and really a great fun dog, he name is Happy and she really is that, If you are interested please email me or all me thanks</DIV>  <DIV>Joe</DIV>  <DIV>216 534 4973</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Photos<br>
Ring in the New Year with <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/*http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/evt=38087/*http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//page?.file=calendar_splash.html&.dir=">Photo Calendars</a>. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.
--0-472809297-1136693072=:55444--