[NEohioPAL]"MInd, Body & Spirit" Looking for guests for TV show on Jan. 17th

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 11:02:53 PST 2006

"Mind, Body & Spirit" is looking for guests to
interview for our show that will be broadcast in March
but will shoot Jan. 17th at 4:00 PM at Cable 9 in
Macedonia, Ohio.

"Mind, Body & Spirit" is a Health and Fitness TV
program.  Three female hosts each interview one guest
for about 7 minutes on a health related topic.

The theme of the program we are taping on Tuesday Jan.
17th is "Weddings".  We are looking to interview
anyone on such topics as "Bridal Bootcamp", a
counselor on anxiety experienced with deciding to tie
the knot, vegetarian food to be served at a wedding,
how to deal with an interfaith wedding, how to deal
with in-laws, getting fit for your wedding, best way
to preserve memories of your wedding or any other
health and fitness topic related to weddings.

Please email your ideas to kmmk816 at yahoo.com

Thank you,

Karen Kawolics

Just $16.99/mo. or less.