[NEohioPAL]Youth theatre looking for Costume assistance

Juliakol at aol.com Juliakol at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 07:17:03 PST 2006

-------------------------------1136906223

The Chagrin Valley Youth Theatre is currently embarking on rehearsals, as
part of their youth theatre winter session, for King Arthur and the Sword in the
 Stone.   There are approximately 80 students in the production.

We are in need of someone who could coordinate the costumes.  What  this
means exactly is that you would oversee the costuming, and  you would be
responsible for providing several costumes, but not all  the costumes.  There are
several mothers who are prepared to help or make  whatever you need, there is
availability to a large selection of costumes at the  theatre, and several students
are more than willing to provide their own  costumes or at least part of
their costumes.  No building of  costumes would be required.

Also, you would need to set up an organized system - using three available
rooms for dressing - for who gets dressed wear, where should we put their
costumes - make sure all their costumes get put away, etc.

We rehearse Saturday mornings, primarily, and the performances are Friday
February 24th at 7:30, Saturday, Feb 25th, and Sunday, February 26th  at 2:00.

This will be a paid position, and you may bring along as many volunteer
helpers as you would like.  There will also, hopefully, be several  high school
students to help with all the coordination.

If you are interested please Email me at _Juliakol at aol.com_
(mailto:Juliakol at aol.com)

THANKS
Julia Kolibab
Director - Chagirn Valley Youth Theatre

-------------------------------1136906223

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2722.900" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>The Chagrin Valley Youth Theatre is currently embarking on rehearsals,=20=
as=20
part of their youth theatre winter session, for King Arthur and the Sword in=
 the=20
Stone.   There are approximately 80 students in the production.</D=

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We are in need of someone who could coordinate the costumes.  What=
=20
this means exactly is that you would oversee the costuming, and=20
you would be responsible for providing several costumes, but not a=
ll=20
the costumes.  There are several mothers who are prepared to help or ma=
ke=20
whatever you need, there is availability to a large selection of costumes at=
 the=20
theatre, and several students are more than willing to provide their own=20
costumes or at least part of their costumes.  <STRONG>No building of=20
costumes would be required</STRONG>.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Also, you would need to set up an organized system - using three availa=
ble=20
rooms for dressing - for who gets dressed wear, where should we put their=20
costumes - make sure all their costumes get put away, etc.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We rehearse Saturday mornings, primarily, and the performances are Frid=
ay=20
February 24th at 7:30, Saturday, Feb 25th, and Sunday, February 26th=20
at 2:00.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This will be a paid position, and you may bring along as many volunteer=
=20
helpers as you would like.  There will also, hopefully, be several=
=20
high school students to help with all the coordination.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you are interested please Email me at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Juliakol at aol.com">Juliakol at aol.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>THANKS</DIV>
<DIV>Julia Kolibab </DIV>
<DIV>Director - Chagirn Valley Youth Theatre</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>