[NEohioPAL]Youth Theatre looking for Assistant Director

Juliakol at aol.com Juliakol at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 07:39:25 PST 2006

-------------------------------1136907565

The Chagrin Valley Youth Theatre is looking for an assistant director for
their production of King Arthur and the Sword in the Stone.  The show has
approximately 80 students from grades 1 - 10.

This will be a paid position and will include attending Saturday morning
rehearsals at the Chagrin Valley Little Theatre in February and possibly late
January - and being at the dress rehearsals (tentatively scheduled for Feb 21st
and 23rd) and being at all performances - Friday, Feb 24th 7:30, Sat, Feb
25th  at 2:00 and Sunday Feb 26th at 2:00.  You may also need to oversee the
entire performance - because I may not be able to be at one of the  performances.

You will be required to help with the production in several ways, as well  as
work with groups of students on acting exercises, games, working on  their
scenes, etc, while they are not rehearsing on stage.  You MUST enjoy  working
with children, you MUST have a lot of patience, and you MUST be able to  go with
the flow and multi task.  The performances and final rehearsals, as  I'm sure
you can imagine, can become somewhat stressful.  But the  performances turn
out very well, the house is packed, and the students have  a fantastic time.

This can be a wonderul and very rewarding experience for both you and the
students.  We have alot of fun, but also keep things as controlled as  possible.

Experience working with youth theatre in some capacity is  preferred.

If you are interested, please Email me:

_Juliakol at aol.com_ (mailto:Juliakol at aol.com)

THANKS
Julia Kolibab
Youth Theatre Director
Chagrin Valley Little THeatre

-------------------------------1136907565

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2722.900" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>The Chagrin Valley Youth Theatre is looking for an assistant director f=
or=20
their production of King Arthur and the Sword in the Stone.  The show h=
as=20
approximately 80 students from grades 1 - 10.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This will be a paid position and will include attending Saturday mornin=
g=20
rehearsals at the Chagrin Valley Little Theatre in February and possibly lat=
e=20
January - and being at the dress rehearsals (tentatively scheduled for Feb 2=
1st=20
and 23rd) and being at all performances - Friday, Feb 24th 7:30, Sat, Feb 25=
th=20
at 2:00 and Sunday Feb 26th at 2:00.  You may also need to oversee the=20
entire performance - because I may not be able to be at one of the=20
performances.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>You will be required to help with the production in several ways, as we=
ll=20
as work with groups of students on acting exercises, games, working on=20
their scenes, etc, while they are not rehearsing on stage.  You MUST en=
joy=20
working with children, you MUST have a lot of patience, and you MUST be able=
 to=20
go with the flow and multi task.  The performances and final rehearsals=
, as=20
I'm sure you can imagine, can become somewhat stressful.  But=
 the=20
performances turn out very well, the house is packed, and the students=20=
have=20
a fantastic time.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This can be a wonderul and very rewarding experience for both you and t=
he=20
students.  We have alot of fun, but also keep things as controlled as=20
possible.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Experience working with youth theatre in some capacity is=20
preferred.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you are interested, please Email me:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"mailto:Juliakol at aol.com">Juliakol at aol.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>THANKS</DIV>
<DIV>Julia Kolibab</DIV>
<DIV>Youth Theatre Director</DIV>
<DIV>Chagrin Valley Little THeatre</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>