[NEohioPAL]Join mail list for Elyria Summer Theatre

Ron Dauphin crawfishpie230 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 19:42:21 PST 2006

------=_Part_2293_20804401.1137382941826

Elyria Summer Theatre Association has begun an e-newsgroup to keep friends
informed about performances, auditions and volunteer opportunities.  If
you'd like to be added to our e-mailing list, send a message with your emai=
address to ElyriaTheatre at googlegroups.com.  We'd love to keep in touch!

Ron Dauphin,
Group Moderator

------=_Part_2293_20804401.1137382941826

 to keep friends informed about performances, auditions and volunteer oppor=
tunities.  If you'd like to be added to our e-mailing list, send a mes=
sage with your email address to=20
oderator</font><br>

------=_Part_2293_20804401.1137382941826--