[NEohioPAL]Open Mic and Songwriter's Showcase w/ JIm Snivley

lenne at mindspring.com lenne at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 15 19:53:08 PST 2006

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

Hi Everyone

JOHNNY MALLOY'S - EVERY MONDAY AT 8:00

Malloy Mondays:            Malloy's is beginning to feel comfortable.  Familiar faces help; and there are plenty there.  To get to Johnny Malloy's in Willoughby take Rt. 2 east from Cleveland to Rt. 91.  Turn right (south) and go the mile or so to Euclid Road.  Turn left (west) and go a few lights, it's on your left ~ across from Lowe's.  Or come north on 91 from 90 East and do the same thing
                                    So far, it has been a very good venue for us.  The "house" is friendly towards us and they appreciate the quality performances given by my many friends.  If you haven't been there yet, this is a good chance to have some fun and free pizza.  The music starts at 8:00pm and we wind it up at 10:30pm. Hope to see  you there.  And, if my friend Will  sees that "free pizza" part he may make it out there one night and we will really be in for a treat.  :)          Just a lil fun with you Mr "C".

RIDERS INN - EVERY 1ST AND 3RD TUESDAY AT 7:00

Rider's Inn                    Tuesdays at the historic and cozy Rider's Inn remain hot.  The "room" itself invites music and the audiences seem to be enjoying what we have been doing.  We have been having wonderful crowds; local and not so local. Some from as far away as Geneva-on-the-Lake and North Royalton.  Not bad for an Open Mic.
                                    In no particular order, the players are Heidi Longauer, Fionna Faulk, Jenna Fornier, SteveO, Amy & JohnO, Ben Barr, John Fegy, Larry Insana, Shawn Brewster, myself, and this past Monday; Tiffany Shea.  Lotsa really good music and it's all free.  See you there           Malloy/Monday's & Tuesday/Rider's Inn.  'Til then, keep it in tune.
    my name is Jim (LooseChange) Snivley and I thank you    216 409 1011
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML style="FONT-SIZE: medium; FONT-FAMILY: Andy"><HEAD>
<META charset=US-ASCII http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2722" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">
<DIV> </DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid">
<DIV><BR></DIV><FONT size=2>
<DIV>Hi Everyone</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><U>JOHNNY MALLOY'S - EVERY MONDAY AT 8:00</U></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Malloy Mondays:            Malloy's is beginning to feel comfortable.  Familiar faces help; and there are plenty there.  To get to Johnny Malloy's in Willoughby take Rt. 2 east from Cleveland to Rt. 91.  Turn right (south) and go the mile or so to Euclid Road.  Turn left (west) and go a few lights, it's on your left ~ across from Lowe's.  Or come north on 91 from 90 East and do the same thing</DIV>
<DIV>                                    So far, it has been a very good venue for us.  The "house" is friendly towards us and they appreciate the quality performances given by my many friends.  If you haven't been there yet, this is a good chance to have some fun and <U><EM>free pizza</EM></U>.  The music starts at 8:00pm and we wind it up at 10:30pm. Hope to see  you there.  And, if my friend Will  sees that "free pizza" part he may make it out there one night and we will really be in for a treat.  <STRONG><EM>:)</EM></STRONG>          Just a lil fun with you Mr "C".</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><U>RIDERS INN - EVERY 1ST AND 3RD TUESDAY AT 7:00</U></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Rider's Inn                    Tuesdays at the historic and cozy Rider's Inn remain hot.  The "room" itself invites music and the audiences seem to be enjoying what we have been doing.  We have been having wonderful crowds; local and not so local. Some from as far away as Geneva-on-the-Lake and North Royalton.  Not bad for an Open Mic.  </DIV>
<DIV>                                    In no particular order, the players are Heidi Longauer, Fionna Faulk, Jenna Fornier, SteveO, Amy & JohnO, Ben Barr, John Fegy, Larry Insana, Shawn Brewster, myself, and this past Monday; Tiffany Shea.  Lotsa really good music and it's all free.  See you there           Malloy/Monday's & Tuesday/Rider's Inn.  'Til then, keep it in tune.  </DIV>
<DIV>    my name is Jim (LooseChange) Snivley and I thank you    216 409 1011</DIV></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8--