[NEohioPAL]Looking for a Laptop!!

chuck fink thinkfinkent at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 17:55:07 PST 2006

--0-537096525-1137549307=:54299

Dear PALS,

  I am looking to purchase, and/or get leads on from where to purchase a slightly used, reconditioned, or new LAPTOP! I know buying a used/reconditioned computer is a risky proposition, but I thought reach out for advice here...

  Not being Mr. Computer Geek... I tell you, in short, what my dream computer would look like:

  Naturally, all the latest bells and whistles... largest HD possible, highest processor speed, widest screen possible, wireless, XP Pro, Office, etc., DVD/CD player/writer, power packs, etc., etc.

  I have no particular brand, in mind, either... Dell, Gateway, IBM, Compaq, etc., etc... I anticipate doing more work with graphics, slide presentations, animation, etc.,--so I wouldn't even be adverse to a MAC.

  If anybody has any info or leads to share... or better yet: a LAPTOP--I'd appreciate knowing!!

  I can be reached via email, or by phone at: 216-410-8111.

  Thanks!

  Chuck

  (To: UBU... Can your husband please give me his friend, Rick's number, who sells computers? I've misplaced it... )

Yahoo! Photos
--0-537096525-1137549307=:54299

<DIV id=RTEContent>Dear PALS, </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I am looking to purchase, and/or get leads on from where to purchase a <STRONG><EM>slightly used, reconditioned, or new LAPTOP!</EM></STRONG> I know buying a used/reconditioned computer is a risky proposition, but I thought reach out for advice here... </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Not being Mr. Computer Geek... I tell you, in short, what my dream computer would look like: </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Naturally, all the latest bells and whistles... largest HD possible, highest processor speed, widest screen possible, wireless, XP Pro, Office, etc., DVD/CD player/writer, power packs, etc., etc. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I have no particular brand, in mind, either... Dell, Gateway, IBM, Compaq, etc., etc... I anticipate doing more work with graphics, slide presentations, animation, etc.,--so I wouldn't even be adverse to a MAC.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>If anybody has any info or leads to share... or better
 yet: a LAPTOP--I'd appreciate knowing!! </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I can be reached via email, or by phone at: 216-410-8111. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thanks! </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Chuck</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>(To: UBU... Can your husband please give me his friend, Rick's number, who sells computers? I've misplaced it... ) </STRONG></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Photos<br>
Ring in the New Year with <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/*http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/evt=38087/*http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//page?.file=calendar_splash.html&.dir=">Photo Calendars</a>. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.
--0-537096525-1137549307=:54299--