[NEohioPAL]Dave Banks Big Band in Concert

David Banks dbanks1 at neo.rr.com
Tue Jan 17 19:31:33 PST 2006

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C61BB5.C4DA28E0

The Dave Banks Big Band will be performing not one, but two concerts =
coming up soon on your calendar! First, we will be at Jackson High =
School on January 26 at 7:00pm to perform a concert at the Jackson Jazz =
Festival. Tickets are $10.00 and can be reserved by going to our website =
on line at http://davebanksbigband.tripod.com  Proceeds will benefit the =
Jackson High School Jazz Studies Department.=20
      Then, on February 3rd, the DBBB will be appearing at the First =
Annual North Coast Jazz Festival being held at Walsh Jesuit High School, =
4550 Wyoga Lake Road in Cuyahoga Falls. Tickets for this special event =
will be $15.00 for adults and $10.00 for students and Senior Citizens. =
You may purchase reserved seats for this event by contacting =
330-656-3372 or by email: michelemiller718 at alltel.net Proceeds from this =
event will benefit the Performing Fine Arts at Walsh Jesuit High School. =
 Both concerts will feature Dave and his all star big band. You can also =
email Dave for more information at dbanks1 at neo.rr.com   See you there!
------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C61BB5.C4DA28E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The Dave Banks Big Band will be =
performing not one,=20
but two concerts coming up soon on your calendar! First, we will be at =
Jackson=20
High School on January 26 at 7:00pm to perform a concert at the Jackson =
Jazz=20
Festival. Tickets are $10.00 and can be reserved by going to our website =
on line=20
at <A href=3D"">http://davebanksbigband.tripod.com</A>  Proceeds =
will benefit=20
the Jackson High School Jazz Studies Department.=20
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>      Then, on =
February=20
3rd, the DBBB will be appearing at the First Annual North Coast Jazz =
Festival=20
being held at Walsh Jesuit High School, 4550 Wyoga Lake Road in Cuyahoga =
Falls.=20
Tickets for this special event will be $15.00 for adults and $10.00 =
for=20
students and Senior Citizens. You may purchase reserved seats for =
this=20
event by contacting 330-656-3372 or by email: <A=20
href=3D"">michelemiller718 at alltel.net</A> Proceeds from this event will =
benefit=20
the Performing Fine Arts at Walsh Jesuit High School.  Both =
concerts will=20
feature Dave and his all star big band. You can also email Dave for more =

information at <A href=3D"">dbanks1 at neo.rr.com</A>   See you=20
there!</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C61BB5.C4DA28E0--