[NEohioPAL]Special Blend at Willoughby Brewing Company Friday night 1/20

Chris Mezzolesta mezzolesta at ameritech.net
Thu Jan 19 22:11:30 PST 2006

Special Blend returns to the Willoughby Brewing Company (off of Erie
St in downtown Willoughby) this Friday January 20 from 900pm to
100am. This time we are not as scaled down, and will have our full
front line of vocalists in full force. Tons of great tunes from rock
to soul to funk/R&B and all-out party hits - last time we played
Willoughby it was difficult to get past the dance floor!  On board
for this event will be our vocalists Cliff Jones, Charity White, and
Kickie Taylor, bassist Chris Mezzolesta (yours truly), guitarist Gary
Dacanay, keyboardist Joe Leotta, and drummer/leader Tim Tatko. We
hope to bring our horn section along for our return to Willoughby on March 3rd.

Stop out and be ready to dance! Special Blend is managed by Special
Productions, Inc. and is presented at Willoughby Brewing Company by
Sound Advice Entertainment.
www.willoughbybrewing.com