[NEohioPAL]Dwarf Bunny needs a new home

apurvis at bw.edu apurvis at bw.edu
Tue Jan 24 07:56:29 PST 2006

I am looking for someone who would like a pet, but not as traditional as a
cat or dog, but a Dwarf Bunny.  I have a black bunny named Thumper.  I am
in my last semester at school now and about to move to NYC soon and I must
find a new home for him. He would come with his cage complete with food
dish, toys, and water dish, a bag of bedding, bag of food, traveling case,
leash (yes, he likes to hop around a bit outside), and brush for his
lovely coat of black hair.  He is a pet that is easy to manage, all you
need to do is clean his cage every two weeks which means putting new
bedding in it and you're done, and he should be let out about 30 minutes a
day and is a very friendly bunny.  I am selling him for $35 which includes
all of the above.  If this seems right for you please e-mail me at:
apurvis at bw.edu, thank you and hope to hear from you!