[NEohioPAL]Seeking Daytime Employment- Full Time/Part Time

Ken Milota kmilota66 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 11:26:27 PST 2006

--0-1024596166-1138130787=:18591

Hi,

  I am currently seeking a Full-Time job in either a theatre or non-theatre related position.

  I will need it to be only Monday-Friday until 6:00 PM at the latest.  Unless it is a Full-Time position, I can only gaurantee that I will be able to work it temporarily.

  I am planning to work on theatre and Real Estate during nights and weekends so only weekday daytime positions please.

  I am 18 and a high school graduate, I don't currently have any other qualifications.

  Thanks to all,

  Ken Milota

 What are the most popular cars?  Find out at Yahoo! Autos
--0-1024596166-1138130787=:18591

<DIV id=RTEContent>Hi,</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I am currently seeking a Full-Time job in either a theatre or non-theatre related position.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I will need it to be only Monday-Friday until 6:00 PM at the latest.  Unless it is a Full-Time position, I can only gaurantee that I will be able to work it temporarily.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I am planning to work on theatre and Real Estate during nights and weekends so only weekday daytime positions please.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I am 18 and a high school graduate, I don't currently have any other qualifications.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thanks to all,</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Ken Milota</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <BR>
What are the most popular cars?  Find out at <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38382/_ylc=X3oDMTEzNWFva2Y2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDMmF1dG9z/*http://autos.yahoo.com/newcars/popular/thisweek.html
">Yahoo! Autos</a>

--0-1024596166-1138130787=:18591--