[NEohioPAL]Flamenco-Tango

sherpal1 at aol.com sherpal1 at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 11:17:24 PST 2006

-------------------------------1138130244

I have a Flamenco Tango ensemble with live guitarist available for small,
intimate performances in any venue, reasonably priced....authentic and thrilling
dancing.....can be used as a teaching tool for Hispanic studies....can be
worked into a food, wine, music, dance presentation..  If you or anyone you know
may be interested contact me, sherrie pallotta

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">I have a Flamenco Tango ensemble with live guitarist available for small,=
 intimate performances in any venue, reasonably priced....authentic and thri=
lling dancing.....can be used as a teaching tool for Hispanic studies....can=
 be worked into a food, wine, music, dance presentation..  If you or an=
yone you know may be interested contact me, sherrie pallotta</BODY></HTML>