[NEohioPAL]"Mind, Body, & Spirit" Television Program - Looking for guest to be interviewed on Tuesday Feb, 21 at 4:00PM

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 05:57:22 PST 2006

Hi there,

  "Mind, Body, & Spirit", a Holistic health and
fitness TV program, is taping it's next TV program on
Tuesday Feb, 21 at 4:00PM.

   We broadcast on Cable 9.  We tape one show a month
and it is repeated every Monday, Wed. and Friday
Mornings at 9:30 AM and Sat. evenings at 5:30PM. (for
the entire month)  And it will also be on our website
for viewing.

  This months topic is "Spring Cleaning" as the show
will be aired in April. We are looking for guests to
be interviewed for a 7 minute in studio segment.  If
you have any ideas please email us.

  Ideas could be ...
  * Making your home allergy free
  * Colon and Liver cleansing - Cleansing your body -
do these things really work
  * Cleansing negative energy out of your body with
Yoga or Massage or Tai Chi
  * Organizing your home, etc.

  If you are an expert in any of these areas or have a
health related topic that would go with the theme of
"Spring Cleaning" please email me at
kmmk816 at yahoo.com.

  For more info on MBS check out our website at
www.MBStelevision.com

  Thank you,

  Karen, Dawn & Jen

IMPORTANT NOTE
  **** There is no pay, however you will get a DVD of
your interview.

  ***** Also this show is local access so we can not
advertise any product or service or give out phone
numbers or websites (this is non-profit), however you
will get a really nice produced segment that you may
use to promote yourself in any way and also exposure.
Other guests have used their DVD's to promote
themselves as experts to the local news channels or as
actor demos.  The lighting and production quality is
excellent.