[NEohioPAL]Female Singer Looking for Band

willswoman623 at aol.com willswoman623 at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 09:56:54 PST 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C7EFEFDC6FE82A_F98_87A1_FWM-M27.sysops.aol.com

Hi, my name is Jessica and I am looking to perform with a Band.  The only thing I need is a Band.:):)  If anyone knows anyone looking for a girl singer, please contact me.  I can sing many styles, and I am not picky to any certain style.  I am just looking for a way to make some extra money doing something I Love doing.  Weddings, bars, anything.

Please contact me by email, if any questions.

Thanks
Jessica

----------MailBlocks_8C7EFEFDC6FE82A_F98_87A1_FWM-M27.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>Hi, my name is Jessica and I am looking to perform with a Band.  The only thing I need is a Band.:):)  If anyone knows anyone looking for a girl singer, please contact me.  I can sing many styles, and I am not picky to any certain style.  I am just looking for a way to make some extra money doing something I Love doing.  Weddings, bars, anything.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please contact me by email, if any questions.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>Jessica </DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C7EFEFDC6FE82A_F98_87A1_FWM-M27.sysops.aol.com--