[NEohioPAL]Chagrin Valley Little Theatre - Anyone know a man who can sing?

CVLT cvlt at cvlt.org
Wed Jan 25 16:08:06 PST 2006

CHAGRIN VALLEY LITTLE THEATRE -- 1/25/06

CVLT is looking for one more guy, age 25-30, for a musical comedy that will
run Fridays and Saturdays March 17th - April 8th.  Due to licensing
restrictions we're unable to mention the name until Feb. 26th, but we can
say that it is a relatively new show featuring a very small cast... if you
are cast, you are guaranteed a major role.  Interested auditionees please
contact cvlt at cvlt.org for information.  Please pass this email on to anyone
you know who might be available.  Rehearsals slated to begin next week!

Thank you!
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre

-----

NOW PLAYING AT CVLT:

"KING O' THE MOON" - Fridays & Saturdays at 8:00 pm through Feb 11th.

The sequel to last year's "Over The Tavern", which was given Outstanding
awards for Acting, Ensemble and Directing at the 2005 Ohio Community Theater
Awards.

In "Over The Tavern", we watched the Pazinski family navigate the
conservative 1950s, in which Dad rages against the world and his wife Ellen
as, daughter Annie experiences the first pangs of young love, son Eddie
finds his way into adulthood, and young Rudy questions his Catholic
upbringing while looking after his mentally challenged brother Georgie.

In "King O' The Moon", we re-join the the Pazinskis to look in on the now
older Georgie's life in the Vietnam era. Dad has passed away, leaving Ellen
to seek new love, while her daughter Annie struggles with her own troubled
marriage. Rudy has left the seminary to rail against the war, while his
older brother Eddie prepares to leave his own family for Vietnam. Playwright
Tom Dudzick, who has been called the "Neil Simon of the Catholic,
Polish-American working class", handles topics of religion, war, divorce and
finding love again with the same humor and fond jabs at growing up Catholic
which made "Over The Tavern" a hit with audiences.