[NEohioPAL]Looking for a formal J-O-B, preferably Arts related!

chuck fink thinkfinkent at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 16:00:48 PST 2006

--0-1155865911-1138233648=:87700

  HELLO PALS!

  Firstly, my thanks to all you responded to my post for Laptops! Still haven't made a decision, but I think buying new is the way to go!

  OK, HERE IT IS:

  I realize that most PALS here, are looking for gigs, as am I. Many even hold 'real' jobs in the 'real' world--and I am looking to join those ranks!!

  I am seeking formal (or informal, yet consistent) full-time (or else, really good part-time) employment, preferably in an Arts related capacity. The parameters here are wide open, as I have many transferable skills and talents, and vast experience, as a performer, booking agent, and business owner.

  A little background on what I've done for the last 13 years, as it is two-fold:

  1) As a performing singer/songwriter/guitarist, my repertoire is quite expansive...
  I've performed numerous engagements for varied audiences--children, adults, and seniors... though I especially enjoy my work with children!! Over the years, there's been countless clubs, pubs, coffeehouses, fairs, festivals, schools, colleges, promotionals, nursing and retirement facilities... all of which I have performed for, primarily as a solo-acoustic one-man band. (With others and bands, on occasion). Oh, yeah... some emcee work and modeling, too.

  2) Also, I've operated Chuck Fink Entertainment, which functions as a full-service entertainment booking agency, since 1992. In this capacity, I've booked entertainers, for both the public and private sector; and have been responsible for maintaining daily office operations, correspondence, contractual negotiations and execution; developing promotional materials, advertising, etc.

  I would strongly consider folding CFE for the right job, or if it was a conflict to operate it concurrent to working in a similar job... say, for a competitor. Certainly, if this were the case, we would work to defuse any potential conflicts of interest, in advance!

  Here's what I'd be interested in (in no particular order):

  Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Non-Profit, Writing, Editing, Journalism, Broadcast, Studio, Theater, Fund raising, Booking, Concert Promotion, Artist Relations, Performing, Radio/TV, News writing...

  Ideally, something CREATIVE!! A stretch would be welcome... As I said, the possibilities are many, and I'm willing to entertain any ideas any perspective employers may have, but I just know I would NOT be good as, say, an accountant, doctor, computer programmer, rocket scientist... you get the idea!

  Not to toot my own horn (OK, well, kinda)... I am bright, articulate, conscientious, attentive to detail, adaptable, a self-starter, on time, and creative... and I want to contribute in a positive way, to a like-minded business, run by like-minded people!

  Bachelor of Arts Degree: Majored in Communication & Theater Arts; Minored in Music (for one year), from Heidelberg College. Resume and other related materials, available upon request.

    Beyond that... I wish to maintain residence in the Cleveland area, but I'm not opposed to travel. Benefits and vacation time, are also (quite) desirable.

  All this said... I'm more than open to this possibility, as well! IF there were someone--an agent, perhaps--who were willing to represent me, and guarantee me a certain level of work and income--well, that would be ideal!! If we could work together to keep me working in a selective market, for example: Schools... (I have several themed programs for school aged children, among them an anti-bullying/anti-ridicule/self-esteem show, and a history of Rock n' Roll show); Colleges--(3 concert/lecture shows), and/or festivals. And/or, maybe someone would like to discover me, or get me discovered--(as I still believe I'm destined to be!)

    Any ideas or possibilities? Then, please let me hear from you!! Email to: thinkfinkent at yahoo.com, or call me at: 216-292-0000 or 216-410-8111.

  Much thanks and gratitude... (and even more, if you get me a JOB!)

  Chuck Fink

--0-1155865911-1138233648=:87700

<DIV id=RTEContent>  <DIV><STRONG>HELLO PALS!</STRONG> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><EM><FONT size=1>Firstly, my thanks to all you responded to my post for Laptops! Still haven't made a decision, but I think buying new is the way to go! </FONT></EM></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>OK, HERE IT IS:</STRONG> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I realize that most PALS here, are looking for gigs, as am I. Many even hold 'real' jobs in the 'real' world--and I am looking to join those ranks!! </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I am seeking formal (or informal, yet consistent) full-time (or else, <EM>really</EM> good part-time) employment, preferably in an Arts related capacity. The parameters here are wide open, as I have many transferable skills and talents, and vast experience, as a performer, booking agent, and business owner. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>A little background on what I've done for the last 13 years, as it is
 two-fold:</STRONG></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>1) As a performing singer/songwriter/guitarist, my repertoire is quite expansive... </DIV>  <DIV>I've performed numerous engagements for varied audiences--children, adults, and seniors... though I <U>especially</U> enjoy my work with children!! Over the years, there's been countless clubs, pubs, coffeehouses, fairs, festivals, schools, colleges, promotionals, nursing and retirement facilities... all of which I have performed for, primarily as a solo-acoustic one-man band. (With others and bands, on occasion). Oh, yeah... some emcee work and modeling, too. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>2) Also, I've operated <STRONG>Chuck Fink Entertainment</STRONG>, which functions as a full-service entertainment booking agency, since 1992. In this capacity, I've booked entertainers, for both the public and private sector; and have been responsible for maintaining daily office operations,
 correspondence, contractual negotiations and execution; developing promotional materials, advertising, etc. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I would strongly consider folding CFE for the right job, or if it was a conflict to operate it concurrent to working in a similar job... say, for a competitor. Certainly, if this were the case, we would work to defuse any potential conflicts of interest, in advance!</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>Here's what I'd be interested in</STRONG> (in no particular order): </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><EM>Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Non-Profit, Writing, Editing, Journalism, Broadcast, Studio, Theater, Fund raising, Booking, Concert Promotion, Artist Relations, Performing, Radio/TV, News writing...</EM> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Ideally, something CREATIVE!! A stretch would be welcome... As I said, the possibilities are many, and I'm willing to entertain any ideas any perspective employers may have, but I just
 know I would NOT be good as, say, an accountant, doctor, computer programmer, rocket scientist... you get the idea! </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>Not to toot my own horn (OK, well, kinda)...</STRONG> I am bright, articulate, conscientious, attentive to detail, adaptable, a self-starter, on time, and creative... and I want to contribute in a positive way, to a like-minded business, run by like-minded people! </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>Bachelor of Arts Degree:</STRONG> Majored in Communication & Theater Arts; Minored in Music (for one year), from Heidelberg College. Resume and other related materials, available upon request. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>  <DIV>Beyond that... I wish to maintain residence in the Cleveland area, but I'm not opposed to travel. Benefits and vacation time, are also (quite) desirable. </DIV></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>All this said...</STRONG> I'm <U>more than open</U> to <EM>this</EM>
 possibility, as well! <STRONG>IF</STRONG> there were someone--an agent, perhaps--who were willing to represent me, and guarantee me a certain level of work and income--well, that would be ideal!! If we could work together to keep me working in a selective market, for example: Schools... (I have several themed programs for school aged children, among them an anti-bullying/anti-ridicule/self-esteem show, and a history of Rock n' Roll show); Colleges--(3 concert/lecture shows), and/or festivals. And/or, maybe someone would like to discover me, or get me discovered--(as I still believe I'm destined to be!) </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>  <DIV>Any ideas or possibilities? Then, <STRONG>please</STRONG> let me hear from you!! Email to: <A href="http://us.f504.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=thinkfinkent@yahoo.com" target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>thinkfinkent at yahoo.com</FONT></A>, or call me at: 216-292-0000 or 216-410-8111. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Much thanks
 and gratitude... (and even more, if you get me a JOB!) </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Chuck Fink</DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/mailstorage/*http://mail.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Mail.</a>
--0-1155865911-1138233648=:87700--