[NEohioPAL]Commercial shoot needs extras and a PA

Stephon J. Davis stephon at supreme-productions.com
Thu Jan 26 12:05:35 PST 2006

--0-1376541595-1138305935=:96783

We need a couple of extras and a production assistant to complete or talent and crew. The shoot is on February 4th 2006
  Talent should dress in business attire. We would like for talent to look 25 and over please
  email talent at supreme-productions.com for details of time and location of shoot

  As mentioned in above text we also need one production assistant to round out our crew (no experience necessary, just a positive attitude and a good work ethic.) email crew at supreme-productions.com

                                     WAIT THERE IS MORE!!

  We are in the pre-production phase of our Information Video and we are in need of a talented female host. (18-30 years of age preferred) hostess should have a professional look.
  Auditions will be held after completion of commercial shoot. (Feb 4th)
  email talent at supreme-productions.com for approximate time and location. You will be given a copy of the intro of the video to read and you may bring a monologue to read if you wish.
  Filming will be about 6 weeks in length and will primarily be on weekends. Questions should be sent to talent at supreme-productions.com

  Stephon J. Davis
  www.supreme-productions.com

--0-1376541595-1138305935=:96783

<DIV id=RTEContent>We need a couple of extras and a production assistant to complete or talent and crew. The shoot is on February 4th 2006</DIV>  <DIV><U><FONT color=#ff0000>Talent should dress in business attire. We would like for talent to look 25 and over please</FONT></U></DIV>  <DIV>email <A href="mailto:talent at supreme-productions.com">talent at supreme-productions.com</A> for details of time and location of shoot</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>As mentioned in above text we also need one production assistant to round out our crew (no experience necessary, just a positive attitude and a good work ethic.) email <A href="mailto:crew at supreme-productions.com">crew at supreme-productions.com</A></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>                                   <STRONG><FONT color=#7f003f>WAIT THERE IS
 MORE!!</FONT></STRONG></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>We are in the pre-production phase of our Information Video and we are in need of a talented female host. (18-30 years of age preferred) hostess should have a professional look.</DIV>  <DIV><STRONG>Auditions</STRONG> will be held after completion of commercial shoot. (Feb 4th)</DIV>  <DIV>email <A href="mailto:talent at supreme-productions.com">talent at supreme-productions.com</A> for approximate time and location. You will be given a copy of the intro of the video to read and you may bring a monologue to read if you wish.</DIV>  <DIV>Filming will be about 6 weeks in length and will primarily be on weekends. Questions should be sent to <A href="mailto:talent at supreme-productions.com">talent at supreme-productions.com</A></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Stephon J. Davis</DIV>  <DIV><A href="http://www.supreme-productions.com/">www.supreme-productions.com</A></DIV>
--0-1376541595-1138305935=:96783--