[NEohioPAL]Windsong Seeking Singers

Karen Weaver ksweaver11 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 05:18:57 PST 2006

Windsong, Cleveland's Feminist Chorus, is welcoming
singers for the spring season.  We rehearse on
Sunday afternoons from 4 until 6 at Archwood UCC in
Cleveland (at the corner of Archwood and Pearl just
off of I-71) and perform two full concerts per year.
We sing in a wide variety of styles, including
classical, jazz, swing, and musical theater, and our
singers have varying levels of musical/choral
experience.  No audition is necessary - just a desire
to sing great music in the community of some terrific
women.  Our next concert is scheduled for Saturday,
May 20, and our season will culminate this year in
June
with our participation in the Sister Singers Network
conference in San Diego.  You need not commit to going
to San Diego in order to sing with us now and for the
May concert.

We begin rehearsals for our next performance this
Sunday, January 29 at 4 pm at Archwood church.

Please check out our website at

http://www.geocities.com/windsongchorus/

Feel free to call director Karen Weaver at 216
525-0520 for
more information.

ksweaver11 at yahoo.com