[NEohioPAL]Nothing to do this weekend? Come seen "King O' The Moon" @ CVLT!

Justin Brenis masterchu2076 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 05:35:59 PST 2006

Chagrin Valley Little Theater is proud to present:

King O' The Moon
Written by: Tom Dudzick
Directed by: Lenne Snively

Cast:
Rudy - Justin Brenis
Georgie - Michael Gaare
Eddie - Ben Drenik
Annie - Stacy Steele
Maureen - Emily Garre
Ellen - Charlene Crimaldi
Walter - Bob Fortlage

Come one, come all to see the second part in the saga that won Chagrin
Valley Little theater several awards at the Ohio Community Theater Awards in
2005!

In "Over The Tavern", the first part in the Pazinksi family trilogy, we
watched the Pazinski family navigate the conservative 1950s, in which Mom
(Ellen) and Dad (Chet) try to cope with the antics of four teenagers while
running the family tavern. Eddie, was finding his way into adulthood, Annie,
experienced the first pangs of young love, Rudy persisted in questioning
everything about his Catholic upbringing, and who can forget the loveable
Georgie and all of his hilarious antics?

In "King O' The Moon", we re-join the the Pazinskis ten years later in 1969.
Chet has passed away, leaving Ellen to run the tavern along with his best
friend Walter Fronzak. Eddie has been drafted, which is in direct opposition
to brother Rudy, who is in the seminary, and, being his young, inquisitive
self, gets involved in peace rallies. Annie is competing with electric
trains for attention from her husband and Georgie has developed a rather
interesting new system for handling the U.S. Mail.

Playwright Tom Dudzick, who has been called the "Neil Simon of the Catholic,
Polish-American working class", handles topics of religion, war, divorce and
finding love again with the same humor and fond jabs at growing up Catholic
which made "Over The Tavern" a hit with audiences both local and nationwide.
You are guaranteed to leave with good feelings and a warm connection to all
the members of this interesting, sensitive, humorous and colorful family.

The show opened this past weekend to two amazing audiences who found it
nearly impossible not to laugh, cry, and live along with the Pazinskis, who
remind us all that our families aren't the only ones with problems.

The show runs Friday and Saturday nights, January 20th through February
11th, with curtain at 8pm every night.

Ticket Prices:
Adults - $14
Children (under 18) and Seniors (over 60) - $10
*Ask about our group rates*

Tickets can be purchased at the box office before or on the night of any
show, or can be ordered over the phone by calling our box office, which is
open Mon-Sat 1pm-6pm, at 1.440.247.8955.  Any order via the phone will
require a credit card, and there is a $3 bank fee required for credit card
purchases to process the order.

Chagrin Valley Little Theater is located at:

40 River Street
Chagrin Falls, OH 44022

Don't miss out on this amazing show! We'll see you on the moon!