[NEohioPAL]Open mic

Shawn Paul no_talent_s_o_b at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 13:16:49 PST 2006

The hottest comedy open mic is in Lakewood at Panini's
at the Riveria 16719 Detroit Ave.. This is where you
will find the next up and coming Cleveland comedians,
it is only open mic in name we book in advance and
trust me there is some very good comedians showing up
and the best part is it is free and if you bring your
own mug they will fill it up for two dollars! Cheap
beer and free comedy. Show starts at Ten but get there
early or you may not get a seat. SO come see future
national acts before they make it big, you will have a
story to tell your friends in The future yea I saw him
a Panini's at the Riveria before he made it big!  Any
questions please call me Shawn Paul (not the rapper!)
at 216-323-2308 or Hot Carl 216-469-9077 for any
information you made need.