[NEohioPAL]Brigadoon On-Line Tickets

hiseas2 at aol.com hiseas2 at aol.com
Sun Feb 5 18:59:20 PST 2006

MGP PROUD TO OFFER ONLINE TICKET SALES

February 1, 2006 -- Avon Lake, Ohio -- Mighty Goliath Productions (MGP)=20
 has
contracted TicketSpigot to offer online ticketing services for their
upcoming production of Brigadoon.  Patrons now may purchase tickets at
www.mightygoliath.com and have them held at will-call for pickup the=20
night
of the show.  Secure credit card transactions are processed through the
VeriSign=81 payment network.

"The market is filled with organizations that can't afford to pay $6 to=20
$8
or more per ticket to have their ticket orders processed over the web,"
states Michael Nickley, founder and CEO of TicketSpigot.   "There are
literally thousands of organizations, just like MGP, whose average=20
ticket
price is under $20 that could benefit from our products and services."

Bernadette Hisey, MGP Marketing Manager, adds, "We are thrilled to be=20
able to
offer our patrons the ability to order tickets online. TicketSpigot has=20
made
it a seamless and easy process."

MGP presents "Brigadoon" March 24, 25, 26, 31, April 1 In the beautiful
Daniel B. Ross, Ph.D. Performing Arts Center at Avon Lake High School.
Friday and Saturday and 8pm; Sundays at 2pm. Doors open one half hour=20
before
curtain.

Tickets for the pre-show dinner held on Saturday, March 25, also can be
purchased online. Doors for the dinner theatre open at 6:00 pm; dinner=20
is
served at 6:30 pm. The dinner will be held in the Avon Lake High School
commons and prepared by Novotny Catering.

About TicketSpigot
TicketSpigot LLC leverages PC-based web technology to deliver quality
service at a price point that makes online ticketing affordable for
colleges, universities, community and professional groups that couldn't=20
even
consider it in the past.  Founder and CEO Mike Nickley has been=20
automating
theater box offices for over 20 years. Visit www.ticketspigot.com.

About MGP
Mighty Goliath Productions (MGP) is a musical theatre company that
contributes funds toward the performing arts programs of the Avon Lake=20
City
Schools, and has donated over $130,000 in proceeds. Throughout its 47
consecutive seasons, the organization has been home to more than 1900
volunteers who donate their time and talent. Visit=20
www.mightygoliath.com.

For More Information Contact:

Michael Nickley, CEO, TicketSpigot.com
nickleym at ticketspigot.com