[NEohioPAL]Experienced Pianist Available in the Cleveland Area

Christopher Chung cbc5 at case.edu
Sun Feb 5 19:24:10 PST 2006

Do you need a pianist for one of your productions?  Well, I think you
finally found the right person.  My name is Christopher Chung, and I am
currently a Piano Performance major at the Cleveland Institute of
Music.  I have won countless competitions in the Southern California
area, and have won the Cleveland Institute of Music Concerto Competition
and Darius Milhaud competition.  I have 15 years of experience on my
belt.  I play all different styles of music, but mainly classical and
Broadway.  I was the main keyboardist/assistant vocal coach for high
school productions of Into the Woods, Guys & Dolls, and Little Shop of
Horrors.  I am a great sight-reader, and will go above and beyond to
show your my excellence in musicianship and professionalism.  All fees
are negotiable and must be contracted in writing.  Please feel free to
email me for a full resume and biography which I would love to email to
you.  My email address if cbc5 at case.edu so don't be shy!!!