[NEohioPAL]Fw: Free Puppies SCAM!

SuperReich at aol.com SuperReich at aol.com
Sun Feb 5 09:43:26 PST 2006

--part1_2cd.2cdacdd.3117933e_boundary

Thank you so much, Sarah, for uncovering this scam. I spent an unbelievable
amount of time worried about the puppies, as well as contacting others. It's
really a sickness to put out this kind of thing, and I'm usually not naive
enough to bite. But the pictures got mye plus the fact that a "teacher" had the
litter in her possession. I found out the school district is in Indiana, and I
thought maybe in a smaller town there might not be the resources for shelters
that we have here.

Once burned twice shy, but I know dogs and cats are abandoned all the time so
I'm not going to be jaded about this. Thanks to everyone who responded.

Paige Reich

--part1_2cd.2cdacdd.3117933e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Thank you so much, Sarah, for uncoverin=
g this scam. I spent an unbelievable amount of time worried about the puppie=
s, as well as contacting others. It's really a sickness to put out this kind=
 of thing, and I'm usually not naive enough to bite. But the pictures got my=
e plus the fact that a "teacher" had the litter in her possession. I found o=
ut the school district is in Indiana, and I thought maybe in a smaller town=20=
there might not be the resources for shelters that we have here.<BR>
<BR>
Once burned twice shy, but I know dogs and cats are abandoned all the time s=
o I'm not going to be jaded about this. Thanks to everyone who responded.<BR=

<BR>
Paige Reich</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERI=
F" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_2cd.2cdacdd.3117933e_boundary--