[NEohioPAL]"Good Evening" show at Hilarities 4th Street Theater

Dan Dean dandean2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 20:32:43 PST 2006

--0-1461473449-1139286763=:23684

  Coming up this Sunday, February 12 at 3:00 p.m., Dan Dean and Richard Figge are performing Peter Cook and Dudley Moore's Good Evening at Pickwick and Frolic's Hilarities 4th Street Theater. Proceeds from the event go directly to the Lance Armstrong Foundation to give cancer patients the practical tools they need to fight cancer.

Good Evening features a series of comic vignettes, reflecting an off-the-wall, Monty Python-type humor. Some of the outrageous sketches in the show include an interview with the shepherd who was present at the Nativity, a one-legged man seeking to audition for the role of Tarzan, and a talk with the proprietor of an unlikely two-course restaurant called The Frog and Peach.

Figge has recently been seen in Richard Dresser's Below the Belt and as the legendary actor John Barrymore in Jason Miller's one-man play, Barrymore's Ghost. Dean, a cancer survivor, is a Cleveland-based actor who also co-starred with Figge during his junior year at The College of Wooster in a production of Mass Appeal.
  Tickets for general admission are $10 and $15 for preferred seating. A combined Pickwick breakfast brunch and ticket, with automatic preferred seating, is $36.95.

Call 216-241-7425 to order. Your support of this show and the Lance Armstrong Foundation is appreciated!

For more information, visit pickwickandfrolic.com.

--0-1461473449-1139286763=:23684

 with Figge during his junior year at The College of Wooster in a production of <I>Mass Appeal</I>. </div>  <div>Tickets for general admission are $10 and $15 for preferred seating. A combined Pickwick breakfast brunch and ticket, with automatic preferred seating, is $36.95. <BR><BR>Call 216-241-7425 to order. Your support of this show and the Lance Armstrong Foundation is appreciated!<BR><BR>For more information, visit pickwickandfrolic.com.</div><p>

		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/virusmail/*http://mail.yahoo.com">Yahoo! Mail</a> - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.
--0-1461473449-1139286763=:23684--