[NEohioPAL]the final word on the PUPPY scam

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 21:01:57 PST 2006

-------------------------------1139288517

In a message dated 2/6/2006 8:54:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
blane at neo.rr.com writes:

Everyone - I want to apologize for having posted this  message.  My friend
thought that this was real because it came from a  teacher he knows.  I believed
my friend and thought that I was doing  something good by sending out the
message.

However, I want to say that I have been getting some very  nasty messages
from some readers. One lady - a teacher at that - told one of  her students who
recently lost a puppy then found out it was a scam.  She  emailed me a nasty
message implying that I did this on purpose and accused me  of hurting the
child's feelings.  She called me thoughtless for having  done this.

I sent this message out of love for animals and because I  believed my
friend.  I thought I was helping someone out.  I would  hardly call that thoughtless.

I am publicly apologizing for this mess.  I do not want  to receive any more
nasty emails from readers.  Ok, I got scammed and I  sent it on.  Keep your
nasty comments to yourself.  I hope it  happens to you sometime and you get all
the nasty comments.  See how you  feel after doing something you thought was
for a good cause.  We've all  sent spam on believing it was real at one time or
another, so just think about  how stupid you felt.  Remember - I will have
your email addresses if I  get anymore of these nastygrams, and you won't like
the response you will  get.

Brad Lane

Hi Brad,

I'll cc this to the list so that people will stop harassing  you.

Fred

_http://www.fredsternfeld.com_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/)
216-360-0708-home
216-496-6087-cell

-------------------------------1139288517

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY:=20=
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D3>
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 2/6/2006 8:54:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,=20
blane at neo.rr.com writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"><=
FONT=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=
=3D2>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Everyone - I want to apologize for having posted this=20
  message.  My friend thought that this was real because it came from a=
=20
  teacher he knows.  I believed my friend and thought that I was doing=20
  something good by sending out the message.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>

  <DIV><FONT size=3D2>However, I want to say that I have been getting some v=
ery=20
  nasty messages from some readers. One lady - a teacher at that - told one=20=
of=20
  her students who recently lost a puppy then found out it was a scam. =
 She=20
  emailed me a nasty message implying that I did this on purpose and accused=
 me=20
  of hurting the child's feelings.  She called me thoughtless for havin=
g=20
  done this.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2>I sent this message out of love for animals and becaus=
e I=20
  believed my friend.  I thought I was helping someone out.  I wou=
ld=20
  hardly call that thoughtless.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2>I am publicly apologizing for this mess.  I do no=
t want=20
  to receive any more nasty emails from readers.  Ok, I got scammed and=
 I=20
  sent it on.  Keep your nasty comments to yourself.  I hope it=20
  happens to you sometime and you get all the nasty comments.  See how=20=
you=20
  feel after doing something you thought was for a good cause.  We've a=
ll=20
  sent spam on believing it was real at one time or another, so just think a=
bout=20
  how stupid you felt.  Remember - I will have your email addresses if=20=
I=20
  get anymore of these nastygrams, and you won't like the response you will=20
  get.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Brad Lane</FONT></DIV></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Hi Brad,</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I'll cc this to the list so that people will stop harassing=20
you.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Edwardian Script ITC" size=3D7 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT"=
=20
PTSIZE=3D"36"><B>Fred</FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=
=3D3=20
FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"12"></B><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com/">http://www.fredsternfeld.com</A><BR>2=
16-360-0708-home<BR>216-496-6087-cell</FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>