[NEohioPAL]Hammond Organ For Sale

bryanfetty at netzero.net bryanfetty at netzero.net
Wed Feb 8 06:10:26 PST 2006

----__JWM__J1b16.2e20S.2522M

I have a good friend who is selling a Hammond organ and I hope that some=
one out there in the entertainment world will know of someone that would=
 love to give it a great new home. Here is the information I received fr=
om David. Please pass this information on to anyone you know (maybe a ch=
urch musician) that might be interested. Thanks for your help!
Hammond Organ - Best offer - would like to see this in the hands of a "H=
ammond-Lover" who would really know how to take care of it! Hammond A-1 =
organ.  (1965 - I believe)One owner only, used in a home.Instrument is i=
n good condition, but will need minor repairs and maintenance due to age=
.  (Speakers "crackle" a bit.) -The A-1 is the "Church" version of the B=
-2 and C-3.  Sound generation: Tone wheel - Registration via presets and=
 tonebars - Percussion included - internal speaker - leslie can be attac=
hed -  Case, pedals (full concert), and bench all in good condition.  Pl=
ease Contact:David Dettloffdettloff at cox.net
----__JWM__J1b16.2e20S.2522M

that someone out there in the entertainment world will know of someone t=
hat would love to give it a great new home. Here is the information I re=
ceived from David. Please pass this information on to anyone you know (m=
aybe a church musician) that might be interested. Thanks for your help!<=
/P>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hammond Organ - Best offer - would like=
 to see this in the hands of a "Hammond-Lover" who would really know how=
 to take care of it!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hammond A-1 organ.  (1965 - I beli=
eve)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>One owner only, used in a home.</FONT><=
/DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Instrument is in good condition, but wi=
ll need minor repairs and maintenance due to age.  (Speakers "=
crackle" a bit.)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-The A-1 is the "Church" version of the=
 </FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>B-2 and C-3.  Sound genera=
tion: Tone wheel - Registration via presets and tonebars - Percussion in=
cluded - internal speaker - leslie can be attached -  Case, pe=
dals (full concert), and bench all in good condition. </FONT><=
/DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please Contact:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>David Dettloff</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A title=3Dmailto:dettloff at cox.net href=
=3D"mailto:dettloff at cox.net">dettloff at cox.net</A></FONT></DIV></html>

----__JWM__J1b16.2e20S.2522M--