[NEohioPAL]Freelance Grantwriter Available

DEBRA WIENER debrawiener at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 8 06:30:42 PST 2006

--0-464198501-1139409042=:46649

Freelance Grantwriter available with 20+ years experience writing successful arts, education and social service grants.  I have a small window of time available in the next few months.  I would need to be paid a retainer up front and later after the grant is received.  You can contact me at 216.571.6752.

--0-464198501-1139409042=:46649

<DIV id=RTEContent>Freelance Grantwriter available with 20+ years experience writing successful arts, education and social service grants.  I have a small window of time available in the next few months.  I would need to be paid a retainer up front and later after the grant is received.  You can contact me at 216.571.6752.</DIV>
--0-464198501-1139409042=:46649--