[NEohioPAL]Aerobic Instructor needed for South High Cheerleading Squad.

amy shepard daprettywomen at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 14:35:26 PST 2006

--0-2129519219-1139438126=:37915

Aerobic instructor needed for South High Cheer leading squad.  We are conditioning for our competition in April.  We need an instructor on Feb 17,2006.  So, if you are interested Please reply ASAP.

  Ameena Brown
  216-849-2094

--0-2129519219-1139438126=:37915

<DIV>Aerobic instructor needed for South High Cheer leading squad.  We are conditioning for our competition in April.  We need an instructor on Feb 17,2006.  So, if you are interested Please reply ASAP.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Ameena Brown</DIV>  <DIV>216-849-2094</DIV><p>

		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/virusmail/*http://mail.yahoo.com">Yahoo! Mail</a> - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.
--0-2129519219-1139438126=:37915--