[NEohioPAL]We Need Space..We Need Space

amy shepard daprettywomen at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 14:44:03 PST 2006

--0-1173195087-1139438643=:40714

South High Cheer leading squad is looking for a weekend retreat.  We need a space that is big enough for 15 girls. This retreat will be for the weekend of Feb 19,2006.  We are looking for a indoor space that we could use to practice our routines without disturbing any one.  We are preparing for competition in April and we want to win.  This retreat will help us to work on connecting as a team.  So, if you have the space we need please call

  Ameena Brown
  216-849-2094

--0-1173195087-1139438643=:40714

<DIV>South High Cheer leading squad is looking for a weekend retreat.  We need a space that is big enough for 15 girls. This retreat will be for the weekend of Feb 19,2006.  We are looking for a indoor space that we could use to practice our routines without disturbing any one.  We are preparing for competition in April and we want to win.  This retreat will help us to work on connecting as a team.  So, if you have the space we need please call</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Ameena Brown</DIV>  <DIV>216-849-2094</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Relax. Yahoo! Mail
--0-1173195087-1139438643=:40714--