[NEohioPAL]Look at My Shorts III Film Festival with several Cleveland IndieClub members films!

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Thu Feb 9 10:27:20 PST 2006

LOOK AT MY SHORTS 3 FILM FESTIVAL

SUNDAY Feb 26th, 2006
4:PM-8:PM

over 20 short films from Ohio Filmmakers

FREE to the public @
THE SCREENS movie theatre at the Continent
6360 Busch Blvd
Columbus, OH 43229-1826

Official Site
http://lookatmyshorts.sonnyboo.com

PLAYLIST (not final)

Tempered Zealot - 1,000 Words

Tempered Zealot - Support an Indie Filmmaker

Tempered Zealot - The Decision

C. Alec Rossel - The Bag

Jason Morris - 4 Dollars

Alex Pucci - Let's Scare Nikki To Death

Bill Brunk - Tightrope

Louie Cowan - A Cold Blood

Christine Chapman - Killer Squirrel

Christine Chapman - Rubble

Jon Osbeck - Mann in Hock

Milan A Cargould - CSI Country Side Investigations

Johnny Wu - The Lesson

Johnny Wu - Going Postal

Jason Crabtree - Covet, Normal

Dave Sabbath - Insert Title Here

Randall Pullen - Let It Go

Sean McHenry - Frame 37

Sean McHenry - Secrets

Marshall Mott - Moment of Silence

Rob Hogan - Dolphin The Next Generation

None of these titles have played at previous LOOK AT MY SHORTS. Four
hours FILM FUN. We'll have DVD, T-shirt, and other miscellaneous prizes
to give away for free.

There will be Q&A with the filmmakers this year.

THE SCREENS movie theatre at the Continent has plenty of free parking
and a nice lobby for socializing before during & after the film
festival. They also serve a full menu of food and alchohol. (they also
do $1 Wednesday's with $1 popcorn, $1 admission, and $1 drink - now
THAT's sweeeeeet)

This year's festival will be bigger & better than any previous year.
Come on out. It's a chance to see over 20 short films & it's FREE. It
will be the best opportunity to network with filmmakers in Central Ohio.