[NEohioPAL]SPACE RENTAL NEEDED

DEBRA WIENER debrawiener at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 9 10:40:16 PST 2006

--0-327650968-1139510416=:61664

I am helping a friend market his educational seminars and we need a comfortable space with chairs and preferably some tables, also, for about 100 people. We would need to rent the space for two weekends Fridays Saturdays and Sundays 8 to 6 pm.
  Dates are open right now.  This means unrestricted revenue and free advertising with our students for some theatre or other facility who wants to pick up some extra cash for their coffers!  Please contact Debra at 216.571.6752 or send me an email with information about your facility and rates.

  Thank you!

--0-327650968-1139510416=:61664

<DIV id=RTEContent>I am helping a friend market his educational seminars and we need a comfortable space with chairs and preferably some tables, also, for about 100 people. We would need to rent the space for two weekends Fridays Saturdays and Sundays 8 to 6 pm.</DIV>  <DIV>Dates are open right now.  This means unrestricted revenue and free advertising with our students for some theatre or other facility who wants to pick up some extra cash for their coffers!  Please contact Debra at 216.571.6752 or send me an email with information about your facility and rates.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thank you!</DIV>
--0-327650968-1139510416=:61664--