[NEohioPAL]Seeking Portfolio Help

Shira E. Puncekar sep219 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 13:18:43 PST 2006

--0-652825577-1139865523=:94847

Hi Everyone!!!

  I am currently working on my tech/design portfolio and in need of a little assistance. Are there any sound technicians or sound designers that may be able to give me a few tips on the basic criteria for portfolio material? I have one sound design project and one tech. project that I'd like to add but I don't know what to include. If you have any suggestions please send me an email : sep219 at yahoo.com
  Thanks! ~Shira

--0-652825577-1139865523=:94847

		<hr size=1> <BR>
What are the most popular cars? Find out at <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38382/_ylc=X3oDMTEzNWFva2Y2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDMmF1dG9z/*http://autos.yahoo.com/newcars/popular/thisweek.html
">Yahoo! Autos</a>

--0-652825577-1139865523=:94847--