[NEohioPAL]A big thank you

Jayne Kacik dinamaya at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:26:33 PST 2006

------=_Part_11800_955090.1139865993321

I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you to the Cassidy Theater and th=
City of Parma Heights for making it possible for me to be a part of the
community theater premier of "Cats".  This has been, by far, the most
rewarding theater experience in my lifetime so far.  Our cast bonded so
tightly.  We truly became a family!  This show will be very hard to let go
of.  It was evident, by the audience response  and 3 weeks of sold out
houses, that we had a great show.  Thank you to Lester Currie, Michael
Caraffi and EVERYONE associated with this amazing show.  I love all you
kitty cats!!!!!!!!!!  Cats, now and forever!

Jayne Bartish-Kacik
"Jellylorum"

------=_Part_11800_955090.1139865993321

I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you to the Cassidy Theater and th=
e City of Parma Heights for making it possible for me to be a part of the c=
ommunity theater premier of "Cats".  This has been, by far, =
the most rewarding theater experience in my lifetime so far.  Our cast=
 bonded so tightly.  We truly became a family!  This show will be=
 very hard to let go of.  It was evident, by the audience response&nbs=
p; and 3 weeks of sold out houses, that we had a great show.  Thank yo=