[NEohioPAL]Something Dada is BAAAACCCCKKKK

Cabaret Dada cabaretdada at aztemail.com
Tue Feb 14 09:05:00 PST 2006

Hey there, its Something Dada.  Missed us?  We know, we know, we've missed you too.  Dry your eyes and ditch the black clothing (or don't, it is slimming) and rejoice in the fact that your friends from Something Dada will be performing again.  Starting February 23rd, Something Dada will be performing their unique brand of improvisational comedy Thursday nights at 9 PM at the Bassa Vita lounge in Lakewood, below Bottoms Up at 1572 W. 117th St.  Admission will be free (though donations to help with our new permanent theater will be gladly accepted and appreciated), and there will be drink specials all night.  So come down to our new basement location and rediscover the love.

Speaking of love, Something Dada wants to send big love out to everyone who's donated to our "All About the Hamiltons" fundraiser so far.  We have reached *drum roll* 2.25% of our $10,000 goal so far!  That's 22 (and a half) of the 1,000 ten-dollar donations we need to make our new permanent home a reality.  So keep those donations rolling in.  Haven't donated yet?  There's still time.  Simply go to http://www.paypal.com and send a donation to somedada at aol.com, or use the easy donation link off our website at http://www.somethingdada.com.

Don't trust the internet?  Who does?  Instead, you can send a check to:
Something Dada
P.O. Box 81422
Cleveland OH  44181-0422

Thanks for all the support we've gotten during our time wandering in the desert, and we look forward to seeing everybody on the 23rd!

Next show times (YEAA!!!):
Thursday, 2/23/06
9:00 PM

Thursday, 3/2/06