[NEohioPAL]Who is Dustin Brennan?

Anthony Weishar a_weishar at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 04:40:06 PST 2006

--0-1285755794-1140007206=:69124

My first thought on this Mr. Brennan's message was "Who is he?" Is he  aware of the market we are in? I hold an inactive AFTRA card. It would  be nice to make a living off of it, but this is not the market. The  same holds true for the Equity card. My son is a first year musical  theater student at NYU, and he will be seeking his card. He will also  be staying in New York when he graduates. He would like to come home on  summer break and pick up Equity work, but competition in Cleveland is  tough. We have a lot of excellent local talent (Equity and non). So,  Mr. Brennan, you seem new around here. This is not New York or Chicago.  There are no regulations on the term professional other than it not  being like the volunteer Community groups. We have Professional Theater  and Community Theater and the schools and a lot of good shows all year  long.

  Tony Weishar

--0-1285755794-1140007206=:69124

		<hr size=1>Relax. Yahoo! Mail
--0-1285755794-1140007206=:69124--