[NEohioPAL]Easter Bunny for You!

David A. Estvanko suzie_dave at msn.com
Fri Feb 17 12:22:29 PST 2006

To All who need me.

My name is David A. Estvanko and I have been doing this for 12 years.  My
costume is headed, white with a pink vest, with feet and hands.  If you need
The Bunny, I am available for $25.00 for 20 minutes or $75.00 hr.  If you
would like a 1 hr party featuring the Easter Bunny and helper which includes
music, dancing, games, facepainting and/or tattoos, and balloon animals, the
rate is $150.00 hr.  The Easter Bunny can do meet and greet and photos or
come to your house to plant your Easter eggs for your big egg hunt.  He can
be caught leaving his footprints in your cooking flour as he leaves his
Easter baskets for your chlidren.  Contact me at  1-216-398-0770 or cell
1-216-272-0255.   The Bunny is available including the Saturday before
Easter and Easter Morning and afternoon.

                    Hope to hear from you.

                      Dave